1. «Moscow Parking»Website/ Mobile application
- Sign up online via a personal account on the website or in the mobile app by texting a free SMS PIN to 7757 ;
- Log in to your account using:
- your cell phone number as a user name and
- the PIN you received in SMS (read above) as a password;
- Top up your parking account;
- Click the PARK button;
- Click «►»to extend parking time;
- Click «■»to terminate parking.
2. SMS to 7757
- Send SMS to 7757** with a parking lot number*car license plate*number of hours from 1 to 24 (e.g. 1004*А123АА199*3);
- Send X to extend parking time (e.g. of extending time by 2 hours: X2);
- Send S or C to terminate earlier and the respective amount of money will be transferred back to your account;
- Please make sure you received the service confirmation as SMS.
** Please check the service fee with your mobile operator. The procedure for mobile payments is established in accordance with the effective legislation of the Russian Federation and the conditions for the provision of services of this type are determined by the communications service provider of the parking space user (Megafon, MTS, , Beeline, Tele2).
When paying for parking services via an SMS and the Moscow Parking mobile application, you will be subjected to per-minute charges. Thus, in case of early parking termination, money for the unused parking time will remain on your parking account and can be used for further sessions
Please note that minimum chargeable period when using a parking meter payment is 15 minutes (so the parking time can be counted as 15, 30, 45 minutes etc.).
Check the accuracy of the parking lot number when paying via the Moscow Parking application. Please specify the complete license plate number including the region.
3. Parking meter
- Select «Parking Payment»;
- Confirm the parking zone number;
- Make your payment.
Payment is possible through a:
- For payment, put your card against an electronic reader (wait for money debiting which could take around 5 seconds);
- The money amount for the respective parking time period will be debited from your card;
- You can check the card balance by selecting a Balance Check option from the main menu.
It is impossible to return money back to your account in case of early parking session termination via a parking meter.
Basic bank cards (such as Maestro, Visa Electron) are impossible to use for parking payment via the Parkeon parking meters.
In case of parking card malfunctioning, please contact the Service Center of the Department for Transport and Road Infrastructure Development of Moscow located at Staraya Basmannaya street, 20/1 or 1905 Goda street, 25 (daily from 8AM to 8PM) for check and refund.
Within the Boulevard Ring zone, it is possible to pay for parking with two different parking cards (excluding Parkeon parking meters). It means you can spend any remaining balance on your cards. For that, you first need to use the card with less balance and then the other one to complete the transaction (or you can use a bank card).
4. Cash via QIWI terminals
(locations of those can be found on the main page of the website or Visa Qiwi Wallet)
5. Parking payment via the voice service
To use the voice service:
- To contact the Moscow Transport Service center dial free-of-charge phone number – 3210 or +7 (495) 539-5454;
- Select the required option from the voice menu (button 2);
- Name the parking zone number, required parking session duration and the license plate of your vehicle;
- The system automatically recognizes words, repeats them back and asks for confirmation to start parking;
- You can terminate or extend the parking session with a second call or using standard ways: «Moscow Parking» mobile application or SMS texting «C» or «S» to 7757
- If the provided information was not pronounced clearly and distinctly, the answering machine will ask you to clarify the data.
In case you have not paid for parking with your existing cell phone before or never signed up for the Moscow Parking system, funds will be debited from your cell phone account.
In case you have signed up to the Moscow Parking system and you have a valid parking account, funds will be debited from your parking account respectively. .Voice Service Payment Offer
PARKING ACCOUNT RE-CHARGING:
From the cell phone account (Text pay X to 7757 where X is the amount to be credited)
From the user account via:
- Cell phone account;
- Bank card;
- Payment system.
- Cell phone account;
- Bank card.
Via Eleksnet terminals
With cash via QIWI terminals check locations on the website).