How to understand whether your car is in the database of evacuated vehicles:
- Call one of the following phone numbers:
- Moscow Transport hotline at +7 495 539-54-54 or 3210 (for cell phones)
- State Traffic Safety Inspectorate Dispatch Center at 02 or 112 (for cell phones)
- Car impound section in Moscow Parking
- Services: Vehicle Towing Information in Moscow Transport
Or go to mobile applications:
- In a User account at parking.mos.ru and mos.ru
- In the mobile application
- Settings section of the Moscow parking
- In the More: Profile – Information Services – SMS notifications in Moscow Transport
- Send a free SMS to 7377 with a following Cyrillic text (only if your device supports a Cyrillic keyboard layout): ЭВ П Vehicle Plate Number (e.g: ЭВ П А234АА177)
To unsubscribe from notifications, send a free SMS to 7377 texting ЭВ СТОП (only if your device supports a Cyrillic keyboard layout) Dial the mobile phone command * 377 #, select Transport (press 3), then Evacuation (press 2), then Subscribe (press 2)
Information about the vehicle towing appears 15 minutes after the actual towing time.
Remember to check the address of the towing parking, the name and address of the State Traffic Safety Inspectorate and Moscow Administrative Road Inspection subdivisions that carried out the detention
How to take back the towed vehicle from the towing parking?
- Contact the State Traffic Safety Inspectorate and Moscow Administrative Road Inspection that carried out the detention and provide the following documents:
- Driving license
- Vehicle Registration Certificate
- Compulsory third-party car insurance certificate (for State Traffic Safety Inspectorate only)
If the requested documents are left in the vehicle, you need to proceed to the towing parking, fill in the form for opening the vehicle (access to the vehicle and the cabin), take all the necessary documents and then go to the State Traffic Safety Inspectorate / Moscow Administrative Road Inspection subdivision that carried out the detention. Towing parkings operate around the clock.
- Pay for vehicle transferring and storage with a 25% discount before you get your vehicle back
- Get your vehicle back and you will have 60 days for paying the vehicle transferring and storage fee
a) Via payment terminals at an towing parking (with a card or in cash)
b) In any bank or with any cash-in ATM (you can get a ticket at the towing parking or print it out from parking.mos.ru
Locations of towing parkings:
37A, Yuzhnoportovaya Street; 3 (opposite), Odoevsky Proezd; 7A, Podolsky Kursanty Street; 40A, Graivoronovskaya Street; Varshavskoe shosse, Moscow Ring Road, 33 km; Varshavskoe shosse, Moscow Ring Road - SOUTH; 23, 1-Volskaya Street; Dybovaya Roscha Street; 3, Shosse Entuziastov; 263 (opposite), Varshavskoe shosse; 59, Verkhnie Polya Street; 4A, Vagonoremontnaya Street.