- Ticket for unpaid parking: 2500 RUR
- Ticket for violating No stops or No parking rules: 3000 RUR
- Ticket for on-lawn parking: 5000 RUR
- Ticket for parking in slots for low-mobility citizens without a permit and a respective identification sign: 5000 RUR (with further vehicle towing)
You can find out whether you have unpaid fines by:
1) Sending a free-of-charge SMS to 7377:
- With a Vehicle Registration Certificate number Text: штраф *vehicle serial number* (e.g. штраф 77AB123456)
- With a driving license number Text: штраф *the full driving license number* (e.g. штраф 77AB 123456) Note: Only possible is you have a Cyrillic keyboard layout
2) Going to the Services section at the mos.ru website
Specify the driving license number or a Vehicle Registration Certificate number You can subscribe to SMS or email notifications.
3) Going to avtokod.mos.ru
Specify the driving license number or a Vehicle Registration Certificate number or a resolution number
4) Going to the State Traffic Safety Inspectorate at гибдд.рф
Specify the license plate number or the driving license number and a Vehicle Registration Certificate number
5) Using the Moscow Parking mobile application
Specify the driving license number or a Vehicle Registration Certificate number in the application settings and go the Fines section.
In case of an administrative offense a copy of a resolution is posted as a recorded letter. To receive an electronic copy of a registered letter instead of a hardcopy, it is necessary to go to zakaznoe.pochta.ru and subscribe for electronic registered letters.
A fine can be appealed within 10 days after receipt. You can do this remotely via avtokod.mos.ru or transport.mos.ru (unpaid parking), as well as by visiting one of the two Moscow Transport Service Centers. A second appeal can be filed only through court.
You have the right to pay only 50% of the ticket for violating No stops and No parking rules within 20 days after the resolution. But this discount does not cover tickets for unpaid parking!
You can pay fines:
- In all banks on the territory of the Russian Federation;
- At mos.ru;
- Via the Fines section of the Moscow Parking mobile application.
The fine payment should be performed within 60 days. If payment is not made in due time, the defaulter may be subject to seizure of funds and property or a ban on travel abroad.