- Leave the car in the permitted places along the streets or on specially equipped parking lots with lifting gates;
- Pay attention to parking signs. They might be supplemented with explanatory plates, that will specify: the type of vehicle which is permitted to park there; the way the vehicle must be parked in the parking lot (parallel, perpendicular etc.) and if the parking lot is chargeable. Moreover, there might be additional signs for parking permits owners. Do not leave your car if you don’t own the corresponding privilege;
- Chargeable parking signs are supplemented with information boards, where you can see the number of local parking zone, its fees and payment methods;
- Always follow the parking rules, place your vehicle strictly within the signed area;
- Pay on time – you have 15 minutes to make a payment. Parking is chargeable 24 hours a day.
- Make sure you entered a vehicle plate number correctly and completely (including the region);
- Enter the correct parking zone number. You can check it at the information stand or by using the map in «Moscow Parking» mobile application.
| Within 15 minutes after stopping the car at the street parking it is necessary to pay for it by using any method listed below.
Information about the number of parking zone, its fees and payment methods is listed on the information stand below the chargeable parking sign and on the map: http://parking.mos.ru/.
«MOSCOW PARKING»Via mobile application
SMSSend an SMS with a parking lot number*car license plate*number of hours from 1 to 24 to 7757** (e.g. 1004*А123АА199*3);
VOICE SERVICECall 3210
CHARGEABLE PARKING SCHEME
| Chargeable parking lots are located on the most loaded places of Moscow, mainly in the center of the city.
Flexible charging system allows to adjust the demand on parking spots depending on the street congestion volume. It makes parking spots available to drivers.
WHAT TO DO IF THE CAR WAS IMPOUNDED
The information about impounded vehicles and fines can be found in the mobile application «Moscow Parking», or on http://parking.mos.ru/ .You can contact Moscow Transport Service center +7 (495) 539 54 54 as well.