Search for your vehicle at a tow pound
In order to retrieve your vehicle, please apply to the Traffic Police. Traffic Police Units work 24/7. You will need the following documents to obtain the retrieval permit:
- Valid Driving License;
- Vehicle Registration License.
After you get the retrieval permit from the Traffic Police (copy of administrative offense report or copy of vehicle removal report with the removal cause eligibility mark) you will have to apply to the tow pound indicated in the permit.
In order to retrieve your vehicle from the tow pound you will need the following documents:
- Valid Driver's License;
- Document entitling you to the vehicle;
- Copy of administrative offense report or copy of vehicle removal report with the removal cause eligibility mark;
- Payment receipt for vehicle removal and transportation;
- Payment receipt for vehicle safekeeping (in case vehicle is kept in the tow pound for more than 1 day).
Ways to pay for parking
- Searching for different types of parking and points of payment for parking;
- Checking of your fines.
- Per-minute billing;
- Cost control: online-status of the personal parking account, the history of Parking sessions.
- Start, renew and complete the parking session in one click;
- Pay for your fines.